DUODENAL INTUBATION is a medical diagnostic procedure to identify parasites in the body. The analysis reveals not only the presence or absence of parasites in the liver and intestine, but also determines the functional state of the liver, as the bile, the presence of parasitic slime.
Yes, getting comprehensive treatment, it is possible
1) General analysis of blood platelets count;
2) B/x - ALT, AST, alkaline phosphatase, total bilirubin, direct bilirubin, indirect bilirubin, GGTP, albumin, creatinine, cholesterol, urea, glucose;
3) EGD (fibrogastroduodenoscopy).
When parasitoses, allergies
- scatological study;
microscopic examination of feces for eggs and larvae of helminths using the methods of concentration (ether-acetic sedimentation of eggs);
- biochemical blood test (ALT, AST, bilirubin, amylase, alkaline phosphatase);
- duodenal intubation and microscopic examination of duodenal contents on the eggs.
- ELISA the serum IgM, IgG to the causative agent of opisthorchiasis, giardiasis, ascariasis, enterobiasis;
- ELISA for IgE, ELISA for IgA.
The above are the core required for the initial appointment of the tests may, if necessary, a doctor to send to the delivery of additional tests, ultrasound.
The procedure is painless. In this study, in the 12-duodenum through the mouth enter special thin probe, it is pumped out of the bile, which is collected in the vials in sequence. The test is performed strictly on an empty stomach.
Thanks for the help, will contact the administrator
with You in the near future
Clinic of Professor Khachatryan, 2018 © All rights reserved.